Monday, August 17, 2009

The Bakery


photo: An epic-looking Vietnamese pork roll

There's this man who works at a local bakery near my school who likes to give me discounts. I didn't really think much of it until TODAY -

This morning i had my 3 hour Mathematics trial exam. Oh boy it was hard. If the HSC is spewing out that kind of shit -- I'm going to be terribly antisocial for the next 2 months ! Anyway, after the exam - My friend, Stephanie, & I headed out to eat (a few of the other were at Tommy's). I like honey pork/honey chicken mixed roll - & i ordered that. The man was nice, giving me discounts - charging me less and whatnot - it probably comes out of his paycheck .. who knows, talking to me in vietnamese and all but most of all - he remembers me ! I seldom go there since he started working & I haven't been there for maybe 2-3 months ?!

My friend Phillip pointed out to our friends - "Yeah, He was full like - enthusiastic about her - his smile reached his eyes ! LOL". Later I felt a little thirsty so i left my friends for a second and browsed about Tommy's refrigerators for any good beverage -but that was soon disrupted by a cluster of my friends signalling "GO NEXT DOOR & BUY IT THERE!"

I presumed that Tommy's had "rip off" prices. I trudged back to the bakery - & came back with a discounted ice coffee Oak and a complete understanding of Phillip's perspectives. Ohhh nooo, that middle aged man might indeed be infatuated with me :( Phillip then suggested that He and I walk,his arm wrapped around my shoulders, past the bakery to make the man jealous - but i declined, my reason being that I'd risk a "stop in discounts" yet the real reason was that i might cause someone else to get very angry ... =d



A possible future family car. LOLL

oxox

No comments: