Sunday, September 20, 2009

My future :)


photos: Future colleagues .. WOO !

I'm not too fussed about my future - i know that i want, and i know how to get it. Big deal if I don't make it into Uni next year thank god you can take an exam to qualify for this midwifery degree even if you're not at school. I suppose that's the reason as to why i am not as stressed as others. Yes i agree that university degree is definitely a beneficial boost in various careers - however there's no need to completely break down if you don't get in the first time and whatnot. If you don't get what you want, you might as well propose for an interview, take the qualification exam and enjoy a gap year :) The positives of this is that you'll be able work, save more money for travelling and immerse yourself in a kinda of freedom that rarely appears thrice in your life.

This is what i want out of my career:
  1. Obtain a Bachelor of Midwifery
  2. Obtain qualifications in pregnancy massaging & facial therapy - women loved to feel relaxed & pampered ! ;)
  3. Do events management on the side for fun - I've always loved that ! There's nothing better than a PARTY OFF THE WALL !
  4. Obtain an advanced diploma of business management from TAFE
  5. If i really enjoy being a midwife then I'd might as well train up to be an obstetrician

and finally my biggest goal: Open up a midwifery clinic. :) It'll be hard no doubt - but it's possible. And I'm pretty determined to make it happen !

ox.

p.s. If there are grammatical errors or any sentences that "shouldn't be written in such a fashion" - just over look it. I didn't get much sleep last night ! Someone just had to plant a frenzy of rather visual and tactile images in my head...

4 comments:

Kathy Ly said...

Oh my mg! I thought you wanted to attend uni as much as everyone else :(
Good to see you are planning to have as many children as your body can handle lady :)
xox

anasianmargarita said...

Hahahahaha !
I do want to attend Uni but I'm just saying it isn't the end of the world if i don't get my preferences for next year - because there's always ways around it ;)

I don't mind taking a gap year off, just working for a few months and going on a Contiki Tour in Europe sounds just mind blowing already YAY TRAVEL !- it's going to be okay because i can still get into my course via an interview and an exam. LOL ! And about those kids ...my goodness.... i think 5 max would do =\

~ said...

LOL !
I re-read your comment and i realised there were two connotations to the "baby" comment.

I have to help prepare 30 women throughout their pregnancy for childbirth ...

30...

BRING IT =D

Kathy Ly said...

Ahaha! That's cute as :)