Thursday, September 17, 2009

Really, REALLY !


photo: This will make the ladies laugh and the fellas cry :) ENJOY!







Here's a series of interesting facts that I've chanced upon this month:
  • My cousin-in-law just gave birth to a cute baby girl !
  • Lentini & I have hardly have anything in common -- yet we're so oddly harmonious
  • Whenever i give speeches I always get laughs --particularly when I'm trying to be serious.
  • My younger brother is terrified of ghosts... especially when they're accompanied by dramatic music.
  • My mum has always thought I had a fat physique due to Vietnamese ideals. (The ideal beautiful Vietnamese girl is a stick) One morning she got a glimpse of me in just my stockings & tight singlet top and looked surprised -"Tai sao con sexy qua vay?" OVER & OVER AGAIN LOL. Oh, for those who are Vietnamese and can not read, it simply means "Why are you so sexy?" or "Why is my daughter so sexy?"
  • Congrats to Tessa's family ! They now have a new bouncing baby cousin, Kiana !
  • Incestuous relationships and rape victims seem to be the new BUZZ of the world lately... how horrible :(
  • Megan Fox is actually quite ruthless and bitchy.

No comments: